One of the most hyped Essential oils these days which is taking over the internet is tea tree Essential oil for yeast infections. Did you know about yeast infections? Well, they are terrible to deal with and lead to a lot of pain, swelling, and burning sensation, especially around the vaginal area. Tea Tree Essential Oil for yeast infections is recommended by a specialist because of its potent antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. Using tea tree oil for yeast infection tampons not only provides amazing results but also tackles the severe issues that come with it. Tea tree oil for yeast infection treatment is widely used by certified experts as it provides genuine results. It helps in reducing infections that trigger in your vaginal area by dealing with several symptoms. It reduces almost everything.
You may also like:
When we talk about yeast infections there are several natural remedies available in the market. But surprisingly tea tree Essential oil for yeast infection treatment tops the list. Many people have already used it and discovered its results in the long run. However, if you are specific about using essential oils for yeast infections, then we highly recommend you do a patch test or consult your doctor before using essential oils. Let us now discover more about yeast infections thereafter moving on to the effectiveness of tea tree oil for yeast infection tampon.
What is Yeast Infection?
Yeast infection is a common type of infection mainly prevalent in women which is triggered by a specific fungus known as Candida Albicans. Many women these days suffer from yeast infections, especially in the vaginal area. More than 50% of women have candida fungus in their body which is not evident in the form of symptoms. But one should not ignore it just because the symptoms are not visible. Once the fungus enters your body it develops into yeast grows every second and spreads like anything to burst the bubble of infection. Another point to note here is that yeast infection is not a result or identical to sexually transmitted diseases. It can happen to any woman who is active in her sexual form. Further, it is important to know that effective treatments can help to treat yeast infections in a span of a few days. However, in severe cases, it may take a long time of more than 15 days.
Benefits of Tea Tree Oil for Yeast Infections
- Tea tree oil for yeast infection treatment helps in the meantime. The rich antimicrobial and antifungal properties of tea tree oil come in handy for the purpose as it reduces itching, pain, burning sensation, and rashes around your vaginal area. This is not it, there are so many more benefits of tea tree oil. Let's explore them.
- Tea tree Essential oil has antifungal properties that keep yeast infections at bay. While this might sound a little weird to the normal audience, people who have tried it are aware of its effectiveness. Vaginal infections can cause stress at a lot of times and they are a clear verification of the fact that your private area needs a lot of care. Tea tree oil in this case helps a lot as it reduces the chances of vaginal issues because of its beneficial effects.
- Tea tree oil has antibacterial properties which help to reduce the severity of yeast infections to a great extent. It is a perfect choice for people dealing with bacterial infections or wounds in any part of their body. The yeast infection triggered by candida species is a powerful one to deal with. However, tea tree oil is loaded with rich nutrients antioxidants, and essential properties that fight against all strains.
- Did you know that tea tree Essential oil has antibiotic and antiseptic properties as well? The power-packed tea tree Essential oil for vaginal yeast infection helps to restrict the growth of fungus in your private area. Not only this but it also keeps your vaginal areas smooth and moisturized all the time.
- It is finally the time to say goodbye to the itching, burning, and swelling sensation around your vaginal area. It is all because of the staggering qualities of tea tree Essential oil for yeast infections. Yes, you heard it right. The unbelievable effects of essential oil not only tackle yeast infections but also eliminate itchiness to a great extent. It is safe to say that you can use tea tree Essential oil for vaginal yeast infection to get rid of the symptoms.
How do you apply tea tree oil for yeast infections?
There is a lot that goes behind the usage of tea tree Essential oil for vaginal yeast infection. But here are some remedies that you can try.
- For this remedy, you need lukewarm water in a tub.
- Now add one cup of Epsom salt to it.
- Once it dissolves add 15 to 20 drops of tea tree Essential oil in water.
- You can take a bath from it or simply soak your lower portion.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes and then take a normal bath.
- Repeat this remedy at least twice a week to get prominent results.
Tips to avoid vaginal yeast infections
Just so many things that one should take care of especially when they are dealing with vaginal infections. They are most likely to appear in the early monsoon due to the enhancement in the humidity levels. Here are some tips that you can follow to maintain your vaginal health and avoid the symptoms of yeast infections.
- Make sure to wear cotton undergarments for natural airflow. A breathable one that is not too tight is considered good for ladies.
- It is important to maintain the pH level of your vaginal area and therefore avoid douching it frequently.
- If you are suffering from vaginal yeast infections then it is better to avoid junk and spicy food. Red chili can directly impact your vaginal health and may lead to the provocation of infections.
- It is important to stay hydrated internally and externally. So make sure to drink water as much as possible to reduce the chances of vaginal yeast infections.
You may also like:
After discussing the best home remedy for yeast infections it is time to look at some precautions. Vaginal infections can be very irritating especially when you are in your periods. So carefully use natural remedies to extract the most out of them without leading to any side effects. Also, do not forget to check out essential oils for vaginal infections available at mokshaessentials.com