Are you tired of gazing at those fleas that just don't go away? Everyone suffers from flea infection and no one adores it. However, restricting their appearance can be a challenging task. So what is the solution? There are so many natural remedies available that are majorly responsible for aborting fleas in your surroundings. One of them is tea tree Essential oil. Tea tree oil for fleas is a natural alternative that prevents them and ultimately kills them if used for a prolonged period. Essential Oils are often discovered as a natural alternative to toxic medications as they are 100% pure and do not cause any side effects. Fleas can be bothersome at times and may bite you and even your dogs and cats. They also carry diseases that no one wants. So to prevent all such scenarios it is important to use essential oils like tea tree Essential oil for fleas. Tea tree oil for dogs please is a safe option and is majorly used because of its antifungal and antibacterial properties.
You may also like:
Using tea tree oil for fleas on cats is another remedy that truly works to its core. Talking about the effectiveness of tea tree Essential oil for fleas, it is truly an ideal choice to add to your routine. If you care about your pets and want them to stay healthy way then make sure to use tea tree Essential oil in diluted amounts. Tea tree Essential oil works great for pets, reduces fleas, and tackles some skin conditions. Let us now explore more about the incredible effects of tea tree oil for fleas on dogs and how it helps in the long run.
Benefits of Tea Tree Oil for Fleas
If you are wondering how tea tree oil works for fleas and if it is effective or not then here is everything you need to know.
- Tea tree Essential oil is rich in potent compounds known as terpenes. Terpene is very beneficial to repel fleas and it is popularly known as Terpinen-4-ol. This compound is widely recognized as it carries major antifungal and antibacterial properties. It truly helps to kill fleas over some time.
- Using tea tree oil for fleas on the carpet also works well. Simply pour a few drops of tea tree Essential oil on your carpet to repel fleas. Alternatively, you can also make a DIY flea-repellent spray using tea tree Essential oil and water. This can be used daily to get rid of fleas on carpets and also on dogs.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil carries a powerful Aroma. Using tea tree oil for fleas on cats is a perfect option as the Aroma itself tackles roaring fleas and restricts their entrance into your surroundings. The Essential oils with strong scents are an ideal option for people who are looking for flea repellent that is not toxic to their health.
- Tea tree Essential oil contains a natural component popularly known as limonene. This compound helps to kill various ticks and species of fleas. It is also known to be very effective to repel fleas and kill them over some time.
Is Tea Tree Oil Good For Fleas?
If we talk about the potency of tea tree Essential oil for fleas then it is quite evident that the Essential oil is very strong and cogent to be used daily. If you have fleas all around your house and they also affect your dogs and cats in several ways then tea tree Essential oil is the one you need. However, while using Essential oil around pets it is very important to take care of some points. Make sure that your pets do not swallow essential oils in any way as it might damage their health. Even though tea tree Essential oil has amazing effects on dogs and cats, it shouldn't be swallowed in any case.
Is tea tree oil safe for dogs and cats?
If you are thinking about the security of your cats then we highly recommend you keep them away from essential oils. Tea tree oil is a great option to repel fleas from dogs and cats but when we talk about its consumption it can be very harmful. Tea tree oil if spilled or spread in any form around your pets can be very destructive. Dogs and cats are allergic to the potential of essential oils and therefore experts recommend pets to stay away from it.
You may also like:
On the other hand, using tea tree oil after dilution is considered safe for dogs and cats only if it is spread. Also, the percentage of dilution of tea tree oil should not go beyond one percent as it might harm your pets.
How to Dilute Tea Tree Oil for Fleas?
Before indulging in natural remedies like tea tree oil for fleas it is very important to consult with the veterinarian about its usage around pets.
- The simple use is by diffusing tea tree Essential oil in a diffuser and letting it sit for about 15 to 20 minutes so that fleas go off on their own.
- Another way to use tea tree oil for fleas on humans is by making a DIY Flea Repellent Spray. Pardes you can simply combine a few drops of tea tree Essential oil in rose water and prepare a spray by pouring it in a spray bottle. Spritz this mixture twice or thrice a day on the corners of your house to repel fleas.
Tea tree Essential oil for fleas can be a game changer in your daily routine as it works 100%. However, using it with proper precautions is very important. Do not overpower the usage of tea tree Essential oil and make sure to use a pure one that is free from fragrance chemicals and toxins. Moksha Essentials offers essential oils that are free from harmful chemicals and are processed using the steam distillation method.