Many herbs, plants, and essential oils can help you get in the mood for sex. In this article, we will explore the most effective aromatherapy remedies when it comes to male arousal. Essential Oils work by stimulating different nerves in your body that in turn send signals to the brain to release endorphins – these natural painkillers can also be described as “happy hormones”. These happy hormones can make you feel more relaxed and less stressed. And like any other drug, these happy hormones are addictive so once you start feeling good on essential oils, you’ll want more and more of them! However, for some people who have never experienced them before, a little bit is all they need, but for others, it takes a lot longer before they get used to their effects. This makes aromatherapy an even more powerful aphrodisiac because those who are unaccustomed to essential oils can feel more relaxed after the first time they use them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
However, some people might be more sensitive to the effects of these happy hormones because they haven’t been exposed to them before so it could take up to a few days before they feel their full effect. When choosing essential oils for male arousal, you should consider their strength and how long it lasts. Forget about taking dangerous drugs to achieve a temporary and artificial high, use these natural aphrodisiacs yourself to get your libido on!
Essential Oils For Male Arousal:
1) Peppermint Essential Oil
With a little bit of mentha and eucalyptus, peppermint is a strong essential oil that will help you stay focused and alert. However, it has been known to stimulate the mind so it can make you forget about your arousal! Additionally, if you are used to this smell you might get used to its effects after some time but those who don’t use it daily might find its smell too overpowering.
2) Basil Essential Oil
Basil Essential Oil has an earthy scent so if you don’t like the smell of lavender, then this is the essential oil for you. While it is considered an aphrodisiac, it can be overpowering and you might find yourself craving more.
3) Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender is a mild-smelling essential oil that can help calm and relax your mind. However, this makes it more for mood swings and anxiety than arousal. It can be too strong for some people so if you are sensitive to smells this is not the one for you. However, for those who just want to relax after a long day at work, this is the one for you.
4) Ylang-ylang Essential Oil
Ylang-ylang Essential Oil is an extremely powerful essential oil that is known to give you an instant mood boost. However, you can only smell its aphrodisiac properties after being exposed to it for about 2-3 days.
5) Sandalwood Essential Oil
This essential oil has a woody scent that can be used as both an aphrodisiac and a stress reliever. However, it takes time before you feel its effects so make sure you try on the tester first before purchasing to ensure that it will be worth your while.
6) Jasmine Essential Oil
This is one of the most expensive essential oils on the market. Jasmine Essential Oil has a sweet smell that very few people can resist. However, it is most effective when used in small doses because too much of it could be overpowering so use it as sparingly as possible.
7) Tea Tree Essential Oil
This essential oil has a strong smell that makes it great for relieving body odors. Tea Tree Essential Oil is also known to be healing and antifungal, so it’s a good one for those with acne or infected wounds.
Benefits Of Using Essential Oils For Male Sexual Arousal:
1) The best thing is that they are all-natural.
2) They are concentrated, so you only need a little bit to start feeling their effects.
3) With just a few drops of one essential oil you can get the same effect as taking several different products from the market.
4) There are no side effects since all essential oils for male arousal are naturally derived and come with no negative health risks.
5) No man will be able to resist using them on his lover after using them himself, since he’ll be too busy feeling the effects and enjoying himself.
6) These oils are as safe as any other essential oil and there is no need to be concerned about their effectiveness.
7) There are different blends for different purposes, so you can choose the one that is most effective for the relationship you have with your lover.
8) They are significantly cheaper than their competitors in the market.
9) Some of them come with a shelf life of more than a year, so you can use them for many years to come.
10) They change your mood and make you feel more relaxed instantly, so no man will be able to say if he didn’t enjoy himself.
11) If you’re feeling too tired to get aroused, use them and you’ll find yourself in the mood after just a few minutes.
12) Just a few drops of essential oil can be enough to make your partner go crazy over you.
13) Since they are natural, they can help get rid of unwanted body odors, so you’ll smell sweet when you’re out on a date with your lover. If your lover is too shy or nervous to try new things, use one of these oils and he won’t be afraid of doing anything for you anymore.
DIY Recipes Of Essential Oils For Male Arousal
Recipe 1: Natural Aphrodisiacs
- Blend the oils in an airtight bottle or container.
- Apply 2-3 times a day.
Recipe 2: Body Relaxing Oil Mix
- Mix the three oils using a dropper.
- Apply topically to the skin after bathing.
Recipe 3: Setting Your Mood
- 4 drops of jasmine tea tree essential oil
- 2 drops of clove essential oil
- 2 drops peppermint essential oil
- Add water to the mixture to dilute it and then add it to a diffuser for aromatherapy purposes.
- Alternatively, you can use these ingredients as a natural bath soak before you go to bed.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
1) Can women use these essential oils for arousal?
Yes, these oils will work for both men and women. If you're nervous about how your partner might react to the scent of these oils, it's good to try them on a small area of your skin first. Some studies have shown that a woman can get more aroused by smelling herself after using peppermint essential oil and that her partner's interest in sex increased.
2) Are there any side effects of using these oils?
No. The aroma within the essential oil is created by a class of organic compounds called terpenes, which are also found in citrus fruits and herbs like mint. Terpenes make essential oils smell like the plants they come from, but they have no adverse side effects.