Elevate Your Senses With High-Frequency Essential Oils
Essential oils are one of the most versatile, natural, and convenient ways to treat yourself. They can be used in a variety of settings: aromatic diffusers and humidifiers, personal aromatherapy oils, or even as natural household cleaners. But essential oils frequently do more than just add fragrance to your home. The first way is to use the essential oils frequently in their natural form, which is absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream. The second way is to inhale them, which will deliver essential oils directly into the blood system and brain within seconds. The first step in increasing your senses is to breathe deeper air and use essential oils that produce a rich aroma of pure sweetness – like Vetiver from India, Sandalwood from India, Lavender from Greece and Peru, Frankincense from Egypt, and Gum Arabic from Morocco.
You may also like:
The second step is to use high-frequency essential oils that produce a rich aroma of pure freshness – like Rosemary from Spain, Lemon from Spain and Greece, and Lavender from France and Hungary. The third step is to use the frequency of essential oils that produce a rich aroma of pure freshness and pure sweetness – like Frankincense from Egypt and Gum Arabic from Morocco. The fourth step is to use the frequency of essential oils that produce a rich aroma of pure freshness, pure freshness, and sweetness- like Roman Chamomile (Roman Chamomile), Frankincense, Lavender (Lavandula Hybrida), Gardenia (Gardenia Japonica), Neroli (Citrus Aurantium Amara) or Orange Blossom.
How To Measure The Frequency Of Essential Oils?
To measure the frequency of essential oils, you need to use a perfume-making chart. The perfume chart is divided into five sections; each section has a different type of frequency of essential oils. Every essential oil has a different frequency value (pH). The number of drops of essential oil that you add to a bottle of perfume depends on the frequency value (pH). The more essential oils frequency that you add, the more aromatic and fresh the fragrance will be.
8 High-Frequency Essential Oils Are Available
1. Lavender Oil For Stress
The lavender essential oil has a relaxing effect on stress. It has a calming effect, which is one of the main attributes of lavender. Lavender oil dilates blood vessels and relaxes the muscles. It is also used for treating insomnia. The essential oil has a strong smell of fresh flowers, honey, and fruit (fruits like apples or pears) that is perfect for a relaxing bath potion or body lotion.
2. Lemon Oil For Stress
Lemons have cooling properties that have proven effective in treating stress and anxiety. Lemons are more invigorating than other citrus oils. During the hot summer days, they are used to make refreshing drinks – lemonade, watermelon juice with lemon slices, etc. The lemon essential oil has a strong refreshing smell with lemon thrown in there as well.
3. Roman Chamomile Oil For Relaxation
Roman chamomile essential oil is a sedative essential oil. It helps to relax the body and relieve stress, anxiety, and insomnia. Although it is sold as a stress relieving oil, like lavender, it does not have a calming effect but rather helps to stimulate. Roman chamomile has a sweet, herbal, and slightly grassy aroma. It is used in aromatherapy for relaxation and helps treat anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
4. Sandalwood Essential Oil
Sandalwood essential oil is considered to be one of the most relaxing oils of all time. The scent of sandalwood varies with the variety of sandalwoods that it comes from but it can be characterized by an earthy, woody aroma with some sweetness thrown in there as well.
5. Neroli Oil For Confidence
Neroli Oil has a positive effect on reducing stress and boosting self-esteem. This makes it helpful in reducing anxiety disorder and depression. It helps to reduce symptoms of stress, including hyperactivity, tension, nervousness, and irritability. Neroli Essential Oil also has a sedative effect due to its aroma of flowers and spices with honey thrown in there as well. Sometimes the scent is described as being like the smell of a hospital because it smells clean and warm.
6. Orange Blossom Oil For Confidence
As with neroli, orange blossom oil is said to have a sedative effect on people who are feeling anxious or nervous. Although it is not very strong smelling, behind all of that sweetness lies an underlying hint of citrus which gives it its sedative quality.
7. Frankincense Essential Oil For Happiness
Frankincense oil is one of the most potent oils out there. It is used in aromatherapy and religious ceremonies as it can induce a state of meditation, tranquillity, and emotional calmness. It has an earthy pine-like smell.
8. Bergamot Essential Oil For Happiness
Bergamot essential oils are very fresh smelling and have a perfect sweet citrusy smell with a hint of flowers thrown in there as well (maybe lavender). If you are not familiar with the smell of bergamot then think about the scent of Earl Grey tea.
Benefits Of Using High-Frequency Essential Oils
1) The essential oil has a calming effect on the body and mind muscles.
2) An essential oil is absorbed into the skin system, followed by entry into the bloodstream. When it reaches the brain, it increases awareness and focus.
3) It increases energy production in the body.
4) Vibrational frequency of essential oils creates an environment of pure serenity and helps to improve concentration skills.
5) The beneficial properties of certain highest-frequency essential oils can make you feel more confident that can help boost your moods and reduce stress when you are feeling anxious or fatigued.
6) The highest frequency essential oils are concentrated and highly concentrated, so it is important to pay attention to the number of essential oils you add to a mixture.
7) Since each oil has a particular smell, there is an effect on the emotional state.
8) It has been known that people who spend hours in a stressful environment that use essential oils inhaled or used in a bath can digest food better, think more clearly, and have more energy.
9) People who have used the Vibrational frequency of essential oils for massage reported feeling relaxed and more energetic than when a fragrance was not used for massage.
You may also like:
1. What is the human frequency with essential oils?
Frequency is the power to stimulate the body's organs. The more often you inhale a particular essential oil, the stronger it will affect you.
2. How many drops of essential oils should I use in a bottle of perfume?
The number of drops depends on how strong or weak your perfume is. In general, for a moderately strong aroma, we recommend adding about 10 drops of essential oil to 2 ounces of perfume base. However, this will vary according to personal preference. For example, some people prefer a lighter fragrance and in that case, you would add less than 10 drops. Others like it stronger and so they add more than 10 drops of essential oils to their perfumes.