Your hair is a natural gift from your parents and therefore holds utmost importance and requires a lot of care. When we talk about taking care of the hair there are different types and textures. Some people have straight hair some have wavy and some possess extremely curly hair. And along with this low porosity hair is taking over the internet these days. Are you wondering what this new concept of hair porosity is? Well before we get into the discussion of hair porosity and its moisture-retaining properties it is important to consider your hair strands and scalp health.
Many people these days use argan oil for the scalp and argan oil for hair to enhance the texture and retain hair growth. While this remedy is great on its own it is important to consider other factors including hard water using ample hair care products and maintaining your hair with treatments using natural remedies. Several factors relate to hair porosity and therefore must be considered at the earliest.
Now that we have gathered enough information about our tresses it is time to discover the concept of low-porosity hair and whether argan oil is good for low-porosity hair or not.
What Is Low Porosity Hair?
In simple terms, porosity means the dense texture of something. It also refers to how deep and porous something can get. So when we say here porosity it implies how dense your hair is and its ability to hold the moisture. If your tresses get dry very easily it means you have low porosity hair. For many people out there hair porosity comes from genes. However, in today's generation, it is very common for everyone to get their hair treated chemically and this further leads to low porosity hair.
You may also like:
So if we talk in a nutshell chemically processed hair can impact your hair porosity and may lead to a lot of damage. It is very important to know your hair's health and then choose the hydration-rich products that can keep your hair moisturized, hydrated, shiny, and strong all day long.
How To Check Hair Porosity At Home?
Are you wondering how you can determine your hair porosity and if you have low porosity hair or not? Well doing this test at home is the simplest way. You can simply add a few strands of your hair to a bowl full of water. If your strands stay awake and float from top to bottom it signifies you have high porosity hair. On the other hand, if your hair stays at the top for about 4 to 5 minutes it signifies that you have low porosity hair. Low porosity hair usually looks shiny but does not keep up with the moisture content. It also feels dry brittle and stiff at times. Therefore many people consider using argan oil for low porosity hair.
Is Argan Oil Good For Low-Porosity Hair?
We have gathered a lot of information about hair porosity and how to determine it at home. But while talking about the best products for low-porosity hair, it is important to consider whether argan oil is effective or not.
- Argan oil is one of the best career oils which is loaded with essential fatty acids nutrients and antioxidants it is usually native to the Mediterranean region and grows in South Western Morocco. Pure argan oil for hair is extracted from the nut of the Argan tree. For many years it has been treasured because of its rich golden hue which overloads your hair with hydration, nourishment, and softness. But is it safe to use organ oil for low-porosity hair? Well, the answer is a big yes.
- For people who have low porosity here, it is important to consider products that are lightweight and do not cause greasiness or heavy feeling. One such oil is argan oil for low-porosity hair. The best argan oil for low-porosity hair daily is a rich source of proteins vitamins phytosterols and fatty acids. All these components in pure argan oil help to reduce the phase and protect your hair from the harmful radiation of the Sun.
- Not only this but argan oil also moisturizes dry and dull hair ends like a charm. Using pure argon oil for low-porosity hair daily helps to build in the moisture content in your hair and keeps it soft and hydrated.
- If you are searching for the best argan oil brand for low-porosity hair daily then head on to Moksha Essentials. Packed with remarkable ingredients and stuffed with squalene, antioxidants, and fatty acids argan oil for hair brings in mind-boggling results. It not only works as a leave-in product but also conditions your hair pretty well.
- Argan oil also adds a subtle shine to your hair. Using pure argan oil for low-porosity hair is the best thing you can do as it does not make you look oily or greasy. It simply has a shine that is attractive to the eyes and doesn't weigh down your hair.
- Frizzy hairs have no time to tame those flyaways and frizz. But with pure argan oil for low porosity hair, you can be rest assured. Argan oil tames frizz in your hair and is an excellent choice to seal all the moisture and softness in your hair.
How To Use Argan Oil For Low-Porosity Hair?
- The application of argan oil for low-porosity hair is quite simple.
- You just need a few drops of pure organ oil for hair and you can simply apply it on your hair ends.
- Another way to use argan oil for low-porosity hair is by combining it with your hair mask.
- You can also apply a few drops to your hair lengths while they are damp. This helps to tame frizz and keep your hair soft and shiny.
- If you want maximum results by using the best organ oil for low porosity hair daily then make sure to warm it. Yes, you heard it right. Simply warm argan oil combine it with an Essential oil of your choice and apply it on your entire hair to combat low porosity hair.
You may also like:
Argan oil is fully loaded with anti-inflammatory properties antioxidants fatty acids nutrients and vitamins. It also has linoleic acid which makes your hair strands look softer and smoother over time. No wonder people are absolutely in love with the phenomenal effects of argan oil for low-porosity hair. It makes your hair frill-free and shiny and adds a burst of luster. Also, how can we overlook the subtle fragrance of argan oil for hair that keeps your hair smelling lovely and doesn't make it look oily? In the entire conversation, the best part about argan oil for low-porosity hair is its effectiveness. So, make sure to include pure argan oil in your routine for low-porosity hair to get maximum benefits and feel the oil working for your hair.