Yarrow hydrosol is a very balancing hydrosol. Its aroma is quite strong but not unpleasant. Our 5:1 Concentrated Floral Waters/Hydrolats are free of emulsifying agents and preservatives. By concentrating these 5 times the normal hydrosol, we help save customers a lot on shipping costs. These can be diluted 5:1 with distilled or filtered water to get the common hydrosols available in the market
- Used for the skin after sun exposure, for burns, and as a spray after shaving to sooth any skin irritation.
- Yarrow hydrosol is good to reduce rheumatic pain, and for bug bites or stings.
- It is considered the first choice of hydrosols for eczema and psoriasis as it stops itching and reduces irritation.
- It is anti-inflammatory and can be used as a compress for varicose veins. It also stabilizes body fluids and gets rid of excess fluids
- Mild diuretic, Antibacterial and Antiseptic
- Effective wound cleanser that helps stop bleeding
- Calming and helps one find peace.
- Highly energetic
Colour: Slightly translucent to milky white
Blends well with Calendula and Helichrysum hydrosols
Caution: For external use only. Do not ingest