Many times girls hold on to their desires to flaunt flawless skin just because of ingrown hair. Yes, you heard it right! Ingrown hair or the bumpy skin that looks after a fresh shave of your skin is extremely devastating. Some of the hair removal methods lead to the occurrence of ingrown hair which might also result in infections and pain around that area. Not only this but ingrown hair also manages to give you razor bumps, and painful sores, and makes your skin look bumpy and irritated all the time. Thanks to the power of natural ingredients like Aloe Vera Gel for ingrown hair, which helps to tackle this skin condition. It also reduces the chances of its appearance.
Aloe Vera Gel for ingrown hair is a widely recognized natural remedy that performs like a charm and helps to heal irritated skin well. The ancient Egyptians are a fan of Aloe Vera Gel for a variety of skincare and hair care purposes. Using Aloe Vera Gel for shaving to avoid ingrown hair is one of the leading natural remedies which also reduces razor bumps on your skin. As per studies, aloe vera gel comes from deserted areas across the globe and has very rough and tough outer skin. But, it is frankly amazing to know that Aloe Vera Gel contains miraculous hydrating and moisturizing properties in the gel present inside.
You may also like:
Aloe leaves are packed with clear skin-like gel which can be used directly from the jar to heal several skin conditions including cuts, burns, pimples, acne, hyperpigmentation, sunburn, etc. Aloe Vera Gel performs well when it comes to the reduction of ingrown hair and razor bumps on your skin. But, do you know about ingrown hair? There is a lot of information about ingrown hair and why it appears on your body and only a handful of people know about it. So, here is everything you need to know about ingrown hair.
What Is Ingrown Hair?
The hair follicles on your skin are the small pockets that have hair roots in them. The hair roots contain the cells which multiply by the hair to grow through the skin. The condition of ingrown hair arises when the hair grows sideways instead of growing in the same direction. When this happens and the shaft of your hair goes in the wrong direction it leads to the eruption of small red bumps on your skin and a black line which looks extremely disgusting. Ingrown hair also leads to itchiness and causes intense discomfort and pain is not treated on time.
Did you know that the ingrown hair on your skin usually appears on the body parts that are recently trimmed or shaved? Most of these parts include the armpits, arms, face, stomach, pubic areas, scalp, and even legs.
Symptoms And Causes Of Ingrown Hair
If you do not know about ingrown here and are looking for the symptoms then here are some:
- Red bumps on the skin
- Boils like skin inflammation
- Itchy skin
- Pus-filled inflamed skin
Some of the major causes of ingrown hair on the skin include-
- Dead skin
One of the major reasons for the occurrence of ingrown hair is dead skin. On your dead skin, the hair may grow again if the hair follicle is flogged and packed with debris. The clogged hair follicle on your skin also induces the risk of infection.
- Hair removal methods
If you are indulged in removing your hair with a blunt blade, shaving, or trimmer then there are high chances that you might experience ingrown hair growth:
- Tight clothing is also one of the reasons which causes friction in the area of hair growth mainly the pubic areas and chest. Tight clothes of hair growth trap the hair from reaching the skin's surface.
- The fluctuation of hormones is also one of the reasons for ingrown hair growth.
Aloe Vera Gel For Ingrown Hair
- Are you wondering how to include Aloe Vera Gel in your routine to get rid of ingrown hair growth? Well, for ingrown hair around the genitals especially, the bikini line one should apply aloe vera twice a day. Aloe Vera Gel has major moisturizing properties which help to moisturize the area thereby reducing the appearance of ingrown hair.
- Aloe Vera Gel has amazing exfoliating properties. Yes, you heard it right! Aloe Vera Gel has a small content of salicylic acid in it which helps to exfoliate your skin well and reduces the friction that leads to ingrown hair. Not only this but it also makes your skin surface smooth and soft because of its mildly exfoliating properties.
- Aloe Vera Gel calms down your skin in the best possible manner. We cannot deny the fact that Aloe Vera Gel has major soothing properties that help to reduce razor bumps on your skin and thereby tackle ingrown hair. Many people use aloe vera gel for razor bumps to avoid infection in their skin which also helps to reduce the redness.
- Using Aloe Vera Gel for shaving to avoid ingrown hair is one of the best natural remedies to tackle a lot of skin conditions that are associated with shaving. The moisturizing and hydrating properties of aloe vera gel are much needed for your harsh and dry skin.
- Aloe vera plant has a gel-type liquid that glides on your skin very smoothly and also tackles skin conditions like dry skin, flaky skin, and redness. The major benefits of aloe vera plants for ingrown hair are also beneficial for your overall skin.
How To Use Aloe Vera Gel For Ingrown Hair?
If you are doubtful about using Aloe Vera Gel for ingrown hair then here is the best way that you can include it in your routine:
- You can simply store the Aloe Vera Gel in a refrigerator for about an hour and then use it on your clean and dry skin.
- Alternatively, you can also combine pure Aloe Vera Gel with one or two drops of tea tree essential oil and apply it to the affected area.
You may also like:
We have finally wrapped up this series of using Aloe Vera Gel for ingrown hair and to be precise Aloe Vera Gel has some commendable benefits for your skin. Aloe Vera Gel for skin makes the skin care process much easier and smoother.