This is a simple facial masque for deep cleansing. It will not only leave your skin feeling soft and smooth, but imparts glow thanks to increased blood supply. The minerals in dead sea clay works wonders on skin.
This Dead Sea clay mask is packed with skin-loving minerals like magnesium, potassium, and bromide. These minerals can help increase circulation, nourish, and fortify the skin – leaving it feeling refreshed.
This clay mask works for all skin types.
Benefits of Dead Sea Clay:
- Detoxes & Rejuvenates skin: Dead sea clay is known not only for its abilities to draw out impurities, but also to heal our body in the process. It has miraculous ability to draw out toxins from the skin
- Protects against Dryness & Wrinkles: Not only does a Dead Sea mud have moisturizing and rejuvenating abilities like tamanu oil, but it also locks and seals in that moisture.
- Reduces Cellulite: Dead Sea clay contains magnesium, calcium, and potassium, all three work together with the massage action to increase blood circulation and release fat molecules.
- Eliminate Stretch Marks: It works in the same way to remove stretch marks as it does to reduce cellulite
- Prevents Hair Loss & Promotes New Hair Growth: Magnesium, calcium, and potassium are wondrous minerals which work wonders on the scalp to encourage new hair growth.
- Treats skin conditions: Dead Sea clay is beneficial for problems like psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, and vitiligo
Roman chamomile Hydrosol/floral water has sweet, pleasant aroma and is excellent for skin. It is calming and soothing and provides moisturizing benefits.
It is gentle and is suitable for all skin types and particularly beneficial for dry, sensitive skin.
Lavender is one of the most popular and versatile essential oils. It promotes relaxation and is believed to treat anxiety, depression, insomnia, allergies.
It can prevent and heal acne breakout. Lavender oil also helps unclog pores and reduces inflammation. This oil does a fantastic job in maintaining skin’s oil balance. It also regulates the moisture barrier in such a way that your skin would never feel too oily nor too dry.
Tea Tree Essential oil is beneficial for skin and makes it look radiant and glowing. It contains antioxidants which helps skin reduce its dryness and makes it smooth.
The anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of Tea Tree oil are very effective against acne. It penetrates the pores to remove toxins and prevent clogging. Tea Tree oil also help reduce and lighten scars and helps maintain natural oil balance in skin.
DIY DEAD SEA CLAY MASK
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the Dead Sea Mud and Chamomile hydrosol.
- Mix well to combine, then add the Essential Oils and mix again.
- This mask is best used fresh
- Apply it liberally to moistened skin, avoiding your eyes, nose, and lips
- Discard the leftover, or share with a friend
- Cover your eyes with slices of fresh cucumber, then relax for 10 – 15 minutes
- Rinse the mask away. Follow with your favorite toner and moisturizer
This Mud masks has a nice thick texture and dries on the skin in10-15 minutes. This mask will not only improve your skin, but this spa treatment is an excellent excuse to kick back and relax. It is packed with minerals, offering your skin nutrients it needs to stay hydrated and prevents sagging.
It contains Tea Tree oil which might be little strong for sensitive skin. It case if you have sensitive skin, you can omit it or replace with another essential oil.